Fair Political Practices Commission Filings

All candidates must file with the City Clerk a Form 501 (Candidate Intention Statement) before soliciting/receiving contributions. Below is a list of forms with explanations of who must file the form. If you have any questions about your obligations under the Fair Political Reform Act, you can always request advice from the FPPC.

Brief ExplanationForm Number
Candidate Intention StatementForm 501
Statement of Economic Interests (and Amendments Schedules)Form 700
Statement of OrganizationForm 410
Recipient Committee Campaign StatementForm 460
Officeholder/Candidate Campaign Statement -Short Form and Form 470 SupplementForm 470
24-hour/10 day Independent Expenditure ReportForm 497

Agency Reports

FPPC forms announcing statement of organizations, recipient committee campaign statements and 24-hour/10 day independent expenditure reports are available to the public through the City of Hemet FPPC Agency Reports page. 


Campaign filings (FPPC forms announcing statement of economic interest and disclosing donor names and donation amounts) for City of Hemet candidates and committees can be viewed through the City's new NetFile portal. Through this portal, you can view any and all FPPC forms filed by candidates or committees in the City of Hemet. 


download Opens in new window


Please click here to see Campaign Sign regulations in the City of Hemet established by Ordinance No. 1885.

  1. City Clerk

    Physical Address
    445 E Florida Avenue
    City Hall
    Hemet, CA 92543

    Fax: (951) 765-3785
    Emergency Phone: 911


    Monday through Friday

    7:30 am to 5:30 pm