News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/8/2019 7:06:28 PM to 4/24/2019 9:52:51 AM.
Water / Wastewater
Posted on: April 8, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Free Low-Flow Toilet Exchange Program - One Day Only!
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2019 from 7:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
Location: City of Hemet Corporation Yard, 3777 Industrial Avenue, Hemet, CA, 92545
Low-flow toilets will be provided at no charge to City of Hemet water customers from 7am-2pm. If you are unable to attend this FREE event, you may contact the City of Hemet the following Monday to inquire about any remaining inventory. For more information about the Low-Flow Toilet Exchange Program, please contact the Public Works Department at (951) 765-3712, or visit our website at http://www.cityofhemet.org
How does this program work?
1. You must be a City of Hemet Water District customer and provide proof of your current water bill.
2. Bring proper identification that you are the customer.
3. Have a way to pick up your FREE low-flow toilet.
4. Install your new high-efficiency toilet.
5. Return your old toilet on May 11, 2019.