Do I need a fictitious name or DBA?
California law requires that every person who regularly transacts business for profit under a fictitious name, must file and publish a Fictitious Name Statement
To file a statement please contact the Riverside County Clerk’s office at (951) 766-2500 or visit their websit.

County Clerk’s office is located at 880 N State St, Suite B6, Hemet, CA, their phone # is (951) 766-2500.

Show All Answers

1. What is a business license?
2. Who needs a business license?
3. When do I obtain a City business license?
4. Where do I obtain a business license?
5. Is a business license all I need to conduct business legally?
6. When will my license expire and how do I renew it?
7. Do I need a seller's permit?
8. Do I need a fictitious name or DBA?
9. When do I pay for my license?
10. When will I receive my business license?